If you have some questions and you don’t see what you need here, contact me and I will be happy to help! When you ask me a question through this website, it goes right to my email, so I will respond as soon as possible!
Galleries and store owners:
Please contact me directly for inquiries about representation or licensing. Items may not be purchased directly from the store for resale, without my express consent.
The Limited Edition Prints:
- Please allow 10 working days for the shipment of the print(s).
- The printer used, the Epson Stylus Pro 9880, has special inks that are very color specific and long lasting resulting in a very nice quality image. Only the best materials and printing processes are being used.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Bright White is a very beautiful thick paper that is used for all my prints. The print has a beautiful premium matte finish and are perfectly suited for my still life images. The thickness of the paper is 310 grams. Further features of the paper are 100% cotton, the smooth surface and bright white paper.
- Custom sizes The sizes I am offering, is what I have. Three sizes are available, 30x40cm, 45x60cm and 60x80cm.
- Limited edition When a series of a size and paper runs out, there will be no more prints made of that image: 30x40cm edtion of 40 + 2AP 45x60cm edition of 25 + 2AP 60x80cm edition of 10 + 2AP
- Signed All my prints are signed and numbered. On the bottom left the number of the print in the series and on the right my signature.
- All prints on the Hanemühle paper are fitted with a white space around the image, so when framing the image non is lost behind a matte.
- You get your print, directly from me, in a tube. You will need to take it to an art shop, or framers shop to have it mounted. I can mount and ship for you, but its much more expensive than the rolled up print will cost, and shipping may be very expensive too. Framing your print is easier than it seems. If you get a smaller print, I suggest you buy a ready made frame that is larger than your print. Take your print and your frame to a framer and have them cut a custom sized matte for you. It will fit your print perfectly, and so your piece will look custom framed, but its much cheaper that way. It is my advise to don’t buy a frame and matte before your get your print. You need to see the print to choose the matte color, and make sure that it is sized just right.
I am not responsible for custom prints to fit your frames or mattes.
- Digital prints No, I do not sell digital files. Any attempt to sell reproductions of my prints will result in legal action.
Sales are final. Unless I make a mistake in my listing, or the colors are truly misrepresented in my images. My goal is to sell pristine items, so by the time you returned a print, it would be wrinkled and not sellable. Most of the time I do not have images in stock, so the print order will be custom just for you!
Note about colors: everyone actually sees color slightly differently and computers are also calibrated differently, so if you are feeling a bit anxious about the colors, an idea is to go and watch it on your neighbors computer and at work. That way you will get a good idea if your monitor is rightly adjusted.
I think I am a reasonable person, so if you are a nice customer I will allow returns (but only if you are really nice!). In this case you must return the item in the exact same condition that it left in. You pay for return shipping and you will have to insure the shipment. Free shipping items: you will have to pay the original ship fee. Contact me first. I realise that this is not fun, so make sure you want it first. My images of the piece are accurate, so you are seeing exactly what you are going to be getting.
I ship your order within 10 working days:
Prints are mailed in a tube.
If you recieve a print that is damaged, please contact me immediately and I will gladly replace your print asap.
Please keep in mind that I am a small company. I am are very committed to give you the best costumer service I can. That means I will never take you for granted, and will replace any damaged items, or offer you a full refund; even though it isn’t my fault when shipping mishaps happen. Please keep this in mind and be patient.